You're purchasing Windows versionGo to Mac
Trial Version vs. Paid Version
|Save Without Watermark|
|Convert PDF||3 Pages|
|Combine PDF||3 Files|
|Batch Process||3 Files|
|PDF Templates||Available to use the Free Teamplates|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the restrictions of the free trial versions?
1. In the free trial version, a watermark will be added to your PDF when you save the file after editing.
2. When you use the conversion feature to transform a PDF to another format, only half of the pages will be converted with a maximum of 3 pages.
3. The batch process and the combination feature can only process 3 files the most, with a size limit of 20MB in total.
4. In the free trial version, you can use the Create Notes and Recognize Table features 3 times only.
5. Free trial version doesn't support advanced features, such as Compress PDF, Translate, Scrolling Screenshot, XFA, and OCR PDF.
What can I do with the Download Insurance Service?
PDFelement offers a Download Insurance Service. With such a service, you’ll be able to re-download the purchased software at any time within 24 months from the purchase date.
What's the difference between PDFelement perpetual and yearly licenses?
1. A Perpetual License
A perpetual license is a one-time payment and allows you to access the current version of PDFelement software indefinitely.
2. A Yearly License
A yearly plan is a licensing model where you pay a subscription fee plus any applicable taxes to use PDFelement within 1 year from the purchase date. The fee includes all software updates and software maintenance services during your subscription period. The license will be automatically renewed on an annum basis, and you will receive a reminder message for the renewal of your license and the renewal fee before it expires. You can cancel auto-renewal at any time.
How to choose between an individual license and a team license?
The individual license is for single-user seats, which authorizes one user's access to the product. While PDFelement for team is a volume licensing solution for larger organizations with multiple users. It provides the same product as the individual license, and gives customers the capabilities to manage, add, transfer, or revoke users as needed.
How does the 30-day Money Back Guarantee work?
We promise a refund if you are not satisfied with your purchase. As the free trial watermarked version of PDFelement is identical to the paid version in terms of quality of the content it produces, customers are able to evaluate our product before their purchases. Therefore, a refund must be submitted within 30 days of successful purchase and is only accepted under certain technical circumstances. Please click here to learn more about our Refund Policy.