We always use PPT for the purpose of sharing documented information from schools and colleges to the corporate world. PPT is a file extension used mainly by MS PowerPoint, Microsoft's presentation software. As good as PPT is for the purpose of presenting something, you may still want to go with the PDF format when the time comes to handling out a brochure or a similar document to someone as PDF allows you greater flexibility with the layout of your document and the contained texts and images etc. Now I will tell an easy method to convert PowerPoint to PDF.
PDFelement Pro is one of the most effective and at the same time easiest to use PDF editing application. Converting a PPT into a PDF document would have been a tough task till now but all of that has changed as this nifty application comes with the best of the editing tools inbuilt.
With a long list of features such as being able to create PDF out of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint or vice versa other than allowing annotation and markup of your PDF documents, it naturally becomes one of the must have software for anyone who deals with different documents often.
PDFelement Pro can be downloaded and installed quite easily and I recommend that you do it before moving on to the next part where I am going to show you how to convert PPT files into PDF documents.
Run iSkysoft PDF Editor on your computer after installing it. Choose the "Create PDF" option from the main menu. Then the program will ask you to select the PPT file you would want to convert. Make your selection and then click on the button "Open" to move to the next step.
PDFelement Pro for Windows easily opens the PPT file and displays it. Now you can freely make changes on your file according to your needs. You can find a variety of editing options under the "Edit" tab. If you'd like to highlight some sections or draw markups on your file, you can go to the "Comment" tab.
Now it is time to begin converting the PPT file to PDF. Go to "File" from the top left hand side of the interface and then click on the "Save As" option. For the final step, simply specify the location of the new PDF document and also name it before hitting the option of "Save". As soon as you hit the "Save" button, you have converted your PPT file into a PDF document.
It cannot be easier than this, I am sure you would also agree to that. With PDFelement Pro, converting your PPT files in to PDF documents is a piece of cake and I am sure you are going to enjoy it. So, what are you waiting for, go ahead and download the iSkysoft PDF Editor application right away and get rid of all your PDF editing woes forever.
The conversion of PowerPoint files to PDF is a very simple task thanks to PDFelement Pro. It enables you to easily convert PowerPoint to PDF in great quality for files sharing. With it, you can process the conversion even without installing MS PowerPoint application. Only drag and drop files and initiate the file conversion.
The main features of iSkysoft PDF Creator:
Download the program by clicking above "Free Download" button and install it into your computer. After the installation process is complete, launch the program by double-clicking on the program icon. The program is then ready for use.
The simplest way of importing them is by dragging the files and dropping them on the program. One can also add the files onto the program in order to convert them. The many options offered by the program makes it easier to use and navigate.
Click on the "Create" button and create a folder in which the output files will be stored then begin the conversion process. When the conversion process is complete, one can be able to view the PDF files in the folder in which they have been saved.
Despite the effectiveness of the iSkysoft programs in PDF creation, some computer users still prefer the direct conversion of the files on MS PowerPoint, a process that may result in the following errors:
1. The PDF files created in this manner, when printed, may differ from the original documents hence creating confusion. This problem can be avoided by using the iSkysoft PDF Creator program whose printed copies are an exact replica of the original document.
2. The graphics or images present in the PowerPoint files may not appear in the PDF files created by direct conversion on MS PowerPoint. The user can solve this problem by either using the original PowerPoint file which has all the content, or by using the iSkysoft PDF Creator program.
3. The direct conversion of PowerPoint files to PDF on MS PowerPoint may alter the format of the document. The position of the text may shift hence making the document appear confused. This problem can be solved by using the iSkysoft PDF Creator program.
4. The resulting PDF file may be of lower quality as a result of the direct conversion of the PowerPoint file. The iSkysoft PDF Creator program solves this problem by generating high quality PDF files.
5. Direct conversion of PowerPoint to PDF on MS PowerPoint does not allow one to convert multiple PowerPoint files simultaneously. The conversion of a large number of files therefore becomes very time consuming; a problem solved by the iSkysoft PDF Creator program which allows one to convert multiple files simultaneously.
The iSkysoft PDF Creator program is therefore the most effective and efficient for converting PowerPoint files into PDF.